Question about Pains

breezee1984

Reaction score
I am only 4 weeks and 3 days along...but my question is every one in a while i get pains in my sides right above my uterus...normal? has anyone else gone through this?

Congrats

I've had pains all the way through and they vary in area :roll:

Just your body adjusting!

The correct terminlogy is that your uterus and ligaments are stretchingf as at this time and with in the next few months your body has to do a lot of shuffling around to fit your growing baby on there!
Your lungs will get pushed up and all your other major organs will be shoved aside as well as the baby is the bodys priority.

So you will have some weird pains and cramps, but if they get too much just sit down and relax, the first 3 months are the babys and bodys hardest time and your heart ios working twice as hard too.

Take it easy.

From weeks 4-6 I had constant AF type cramps and have since had stretching pains so it'd appear that what you're feeling is normal. :)

ive got them...still have them..had them about a week on right side and low centre of abdomen.. thats what made me test. :)

Its nothing to worry about hun, Im still having them now and again its just your body adjusting. Unless they get constant on really bad the dont worry (easier said than done I know!) :)

congrats on your pregnancy, id say its your body just expanding making way for your lil bean to grow :)

happy_chick said:
Its nothing to worry about hun, Im still having them now and again its just your body adjusting. Unless they get constant on really bad the dont worry (easier said than done I know!) :)

well(this is tmi so i aplogize..LOL) but i also have diarrhea...so i think the diarrhea is from being so nervous about being ok and it may be causing the pain?..i dunno i am confused and am seeing the doc on september 7th and im worried :(

a few of us had that, it's probably just yor metabolism adjusting :)

Yeah or maybe you have picked up a tummy bug, try not to worry unless the pain gets constant or really bad then get your self to a doctor and A&E but im sure all will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back