second baby and feel nothing :(

tinytoes

Reaction score
Maybe I'm having an off day , but I've no real bump .. just bloat . I thought I was feeling baby a few weeks ago now I'm not feeling anything . I know its too early to worry but I am anyway :( . Anyone feeling the same?

When i just started feeling the baby i did not feel anything for a while and got myself into a right panic! Everything was fine though! You are not meant to start looking out for how much baby moves for a while yet so try not to worry xxx

Sorry you're feeling like that :( I think a lot of people don't feel movements until after 20wks or even later. I always find I feel movements if i lay on my stomach in bed, have you tried that? Also, using the doppler seems to provoke movement. Mine feel very light though, like tiny muscle twitches, if your baby is an a position thats away from nerve endings that might explain why you can't really feel it yet? And think of all the people who claim not to know they are pregnant until the baby arrives, they must not feel anything at all for the whole 9 months!

:wave: is your placenta on the front wall of your uterus? You might find it very difficult to feel anything if this is the case - ask at your next scan and they will happily tell you, in fact they will probably check to see where it is anyway :hug: chin up xx

Thanks girls i never thought if that . i'll have a poke about with the doppler later on , I feel the odd movement I think .. its probably because i spend most of the day running around d after my little madam and dont notice tiny movements

i dnt think the fact its a second pregnancy means much as i was waiting for ages to feel this one (my 2nd too) and im sure i felt it later than my first.. Ive only just started feeling this one in the last 2 weeks so try not to worry xx

i dnt think the fact its a second pregnancy means much as i was waiting for ages to feel this one (my 2nd too) and im sure i felt it later than my first.. Ive only just started feeling this one in the last 2 weeks so try not to worry xx
:hugs: I'm super relieved to hear this xxxx

Tiny I first felt this baby at around 14 weeks hun but that was only because we were lay on the sofa watching a film and I was relaxed I think - I did not feel anything more for a couple of weeks tho! As you said we all do so much rushing around that we prob miss most of the movements early on!

Since then I take time out every day just to lie down and relax with my hand on my tummy, maybe 10 mins, maybe 30mins but I do it every evening! Even now I have noticed that I do not feel all the movements unless I have my hand on my tummy.

Drink a glass of coke and then take some time out lol I am sure if you are patient you will feel baby. xx

I read in a pregnancy book that your baba is already sensitive to light at 18 weeks .Try and light a flash torch on your abdomen and wait for movements as baba will turn to or away from the light..I haven't tried it myself but it worked for some people.. Hope it helps or makes you smile !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back