scented lube lol

LucyB.

Reaction score
Are we allowed to use it? If not which is best? Im getting some tomorrow so me and my OH can actually have sex haha. Just wondered cos we're not really supposed to put scented stuff down there are we? Thanks girls xxxxxxx

Maybe I should of said flavoured not scented haha xxx

I have no idea hun sorry lol. Didnt want to read and run x

Hold on I will go check :)

It doesn't say on the bottle to not use it if you are alredy pregnant but it does say if you are trying to hget pregnant to consult a doctor.

I would go with the same advice and go see your doctor or try and get a phone call with him :)

Sorry should have said ours was left over from before baby :), although the night we conceived we hadn;t used any, any correlation me wonders now lol!!

Last edited:
well i would go for the plain none scented/ flavoured stuff only down to experience!!

as with my 2nd son we hadnt used any all the way through all though we had an unopended bottle the night before i was due we DTD with the durex tingle lube an hour later labour started, few hours later he had arrived in the world :dance:

not sure if it was just a coincidence or what but im keeping well away until im due and hoping it had the same effect lol :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back