Help! Horrendous SPOTS!!! :(

SARAHSTAR

Reaction score
I am seriously thinking about getting a paper bag for my head :(

Since about week 8 I've had these spots appear and they are getting WORSE!

They now go from lots of little red pimples all over my chest and up my neck
to these huge red bulges on my chin which are really painful.

I'm using those Boots sensitive cucumber wipes and savlon plus one of those tea tree spot sticks but not getting much joy. I've NEVER had spots like this and it's really getting me down. I thought we we're supposed to be getting a 'glow'?
The only thing that's glowing on me in the belisha beacon that has become my chin.

HELP GIRLS! Any advice welcome! xxx

Eeek, I have no advice but I am getting spotty too....however they are appearing in randon places like a hand, my clevage and my back!!! Wierd!!! Pregnancy does funny things!!x

The glow is a big myth lol! Unless they mean glow from the bright red spots! No advice I'm afraid. I stopped wearing make up because it just gave me more spots, otherwise just use cleansing wipes. :) x

I have just started getting some annoying spots, if you could call them that!! I have a spot/cold sore on the edge of my lip, which is just ghastly looking and sore!! Never had a cold sore in my life before!! I've also seem to get little red blotches on my face on and off....
I use a face mask twice a week, and use cleansing wipes every day, but I dont think you can really prevent them from popping up!! Eating loadsa fruit & veg & water should help with your skin though.
I was also wondering when I would get the pregnancy glow, as I seem to be looking more and more run down and ill !!! My hair seems to have gone kinda wirey and straw like too...eurrgghhhh!!!

Hey hun

Sorry to hear you're having a rubbish time with your skin.

Probably best to not put Savlon cream on the spots as it can be too heavy and suffocate your skin. I find mineral make up does a great cover up job and allows your skin to breathe. Bare minerals 'bisque' has zinc in it which is really healing so can help to clear the skin but also conceal.

If all else fails, your doctor may be able to prescribe you something.

Best of luck Xxxx

I'm suffering really badly from spots on my face and my back too....Ewwww! Feel like a teenager again. Make up covers them for so long, but I think in the long run it's making them worse.
Damn hormones!

I've had a few spots since being pregnant, I broken out the clearasil - its the only thing thats been working. I dont use it every night though as its too harsh and can send my skin the other way, I just use it three times a week. I also use those wipes but its amazing how much more makeup etc you can get off with clearasil lotion.

I'm still waiting for the 'glow'
xx

Oh gawd, it's not just me then!!!!

Laura78, you're right, it's like being a teenager again - even THEN it wasn't this bad!

Thanks for your replies girls, I think the paper bag is the only option.

Hey, I had quite bad spots up until about week 15-16. I used Simple spot facial wash and that seemed to help but my skin is generally quite dry so I would have to moisurise it every time I used it with a good moisturiser and also every week use a moisture pack and those blackhead strips. Seems to keep them away! xx

my face has been horrendous but what has made it better is that boots cucumber face wipes, wash, toner and moisturiser, swear by it now xx

Can i share your paper bag?
The best treatment I have found so far is a witch hazel stick that looks like a prit stick xx

Can i share your paper bag?
The best treatment I have found so far is a witch hazel stick that looks like a prit stick xx

:rofl: lol! There's room for two Cosmic!
We can use the prit stick to keep it on!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back