tarnya87

Reaction score
hello everyone,
im new here and wanted some advice,
I have had a still born (1st baby)
9 weeks prem (2nd baby)
10 weeks prem (3rd baby)
and 3 miscarrages,
have just found out im pregnant again and im so scared all my home tests have come back with very strong lines which I have never had before just wanted to know if this is a sign that things are going to be ok this time.......
I have no1 to talk to about it as I don't want anyone to know, my partner knows and he said things will be fine but men don't really feel what we feel as we are responsible for carrying it just some advice would be great
these are the tests so far.....

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 19
Hi Sweetie. Welcome to PF and a big huge congratulations on your pregnancy. :)
I'm sorry you feeling scared, but I can understand it after what you've been through.
The only advice I can give is try and be as relaxed and as positive about the pregnancy as possible. I totally believe that positive thinking will get you anywhere. Do you know what I mean? Maybe you can go for extra scans or visits to the mw to reassure yourself that all is okay?
Sending you a big hug. xxx

By the way, that is one heck of a positive BFP! ;-)

I went for a scan the day after I found out and there is no baby yet just the sac, I have to go back on the 13th august for another, im just so scared they wont find anything and I will then lose it like last time, my other miscarriages I lost at 5 weeks and they think that's what I am now, so im always going to the toilet to see if any blood is there its a horrible feeling as your meant to enjoy it not panic every single minute, I know I should try not to worry but its super hard :( xx

yes that's what I thought, and then I looked online and it says its a good sign but im not convinced x

Ohh, I wish there was a way we could get our minds to switch off.... Since you had 3 mc - did they ever give you any tests to find out why? Could you not go on a baby dose of aspirin? I heard that has helped other women who have had multiple of mc. I don't know what it does, but it seems to do the trick. Has your mw or dr mentioned that?
Oh, I wish I could put your mind at ease. Sorry :-( xxx

I have not seen a doctor or a mw I went to EPU on a self referral and they said just see how it goes, not really helpful I have been through so much with every pregnancy they don't even know the reason for me having them prem, they just don't seem to know anything x

I would see your gp or mw. I know the mW here doesn't see people so early, but I think they might make an exception because of your history. Would be nice to get reassurance from them. I'm so sorry for your losses, but a massive on your bfp! I hope you have a good pregnancy :)

I don't know for sure if it has any truth behind it but I've read that a strong line is because of high hCG levels (faint lines/early tests = low levels) which is a good thing :) I had really dark lines with this pregnancy, found out at 6 weeks, and im 13 weeks now. Good luck hun, it all sounds positive! ^-^ xXx

I don't think the lines have anything to do with it. I had my first 10 weeks early. Perfectly healthy today. I only took two tests in the beginning so I really don't have any advice to give. I have seen strong lines like that with twins though. ;)

hiya guys sorry for the late reply I have another scan on 13th this month im soooo scared but did a digital test says im 3+ and done more tests all different brands and all very strong dark lines still, I feel a little at ease and think this is a sticky bean and maybe I will get my girl I have been longing for many thanks for all the messages and support xx

It is completely understandable that you are anxious, all the waiting inbetween appointments/checks if you have concerns seem to last forever, if only we had a fast forward button!!!
All I can say is, the strong lines look good, try and keep your body and mind busy and hopefully you can get the reassurance soon.
I agree with the others too, think you should get an appointment with your dr for some reassurance, after everything you have been through its not too much to ask.
Take care of yourself,
hope x

I am pleased to say that we are having two healthy twins all good so far, thank you to all that has shown support and given me advice will keep you all updated on any news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back