Scared

Babybell

Reaction score
Hi girls
I had some bleeding last night when I wiped. It was pinkish red. I had AF type cramps all day and this morning.
I called my midwife and I have a scan tomorrow at 10.30.
I am terrified that I will lose this baby :(
Has anyone had the same and been ok at 12 weeks? I had a bleed before but I didn't have cramps
Today is gonna be hell

I have no experience of this, sorry. Try to stay strong, :hug:

I have no experience of it either hun but I have read that quite a few women have gone through the same and been ok.... good luck for the scan tomorrow.

x

No experience either hunni but just want to wish you the best of luck. Try and stay positive xxx

Hey honey, I bled last week, and had pains and fainted so I got an emergency scan and all was fine. If you're not having too bad pains then it should be ok. All is not necessarily going wrong, but I totally understand how you're feeling as I felt it too. I will be thinking of you and sending you lots of love and luck.xx

I had the same thing at 8 & a half weeks & the same with my first son & everything was fine on the scan.
Try to stay calm & rest as much as you can.
Good luck for tomorrow.

Sunnyb x

i've had cramps & bleeding but only at 7wks & passed after 1 day, all seems well now. my bleed was only small amount & was brownish in colour tho! hope all goes well & main thing is try not to worry. I felt better & my symptoms seemed to pass when i relaxed & tried to stop worrying. hope all is okay big hugs xxx

thanks for all your replies
I haven't had any more bleeding and my cramps have eased off - I am trying to stay positive but tomorrow can't come soon enough!!!
Hopefully I will be back on here tomorrow proudly showing off pictures of my little bean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back