Scared....... UPDATED IM BACK

mum2be?

Reaction score
i have my scan tommorrow and i am so scared ........

i dont feel pregnant, and after my m/c i just dont feel postive

tried talking to oh but was no usehe dont want to hear me being negative which i understand but cant help thinking about :(

:cry: :cry:

UPDATED****

well they done an normal scan and could only see a sac which was measuring my right dates, so then got the option of an internal scan or wait and rescan in 2 weeks. So we chose to have a scan today internal

as soon as they put in it they saw baby, with a heart beat. im sooooooo happy. they measured me a at 6 weeks and few days but it could change at next scan. going to keep to my dates until 12 week scan which is on the 25th July !!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer:

1.50PM scan

i am working til 1 then straight to hospital for scan.

i think i might need to go bed soon but did sleep this afternon so might not be able to sleep for bit.

oh my god i hate the worrying

I know just how you feel, but i'm sure you'll be fine and you'll have a great day tomorrow. Even with a belly on me now i still dont feel pregnant sometimes! :lol:
Good Luck

id feel more positive if i had some more signs and felt pregnant but because i dont its so hard

i wish i was chucking up or at least feeling sick.... i could regret saying that hehe

all the best for tomorrow :hug: :hug: I'm sure all will be fine.

Before my 1st scan on this pregnancy I was terrible, i told OH i didnt want to go and my heart was pounding, the only ting that helped was thinking that I was going to take the pregnancy one day at a time and just see how it goes...

You will never stop being nervous however after MC it DOES get better with each day as they say time is a great healer.

Remember when you go tomorrow don't think the worst, just wait and see you'll be surprised to see that things are just fine.

Also remember every pregnancy is different lack of sickness does not mean a bad thing

:hug: :hug:

Good luck for tomorrow hun :hug: :hug:
I'ts very normal for you to be scared and you still are quite early on so the sickness may not have hit you yet. I didn't get sickness really I felt sick for 1 week just after I found out but apart from that I was fine so you may just be lucky :hug:

hun its only natural to feel like this, hope everything goes well at the scan today hunny (which i know will!)

:hug: xx

Good luck for your scan Vicky, its understandable and human too feel scared to death after a m/c. As sharne said take one day at a time and enjoy every single moment of it. x

Youve been through a lot so look after yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back