scared of the dark???

farls

Reaction score
how old do babes start being scared of the dark? grace has started waking up screaming her off but is calmed as soon as picked up. she will not settle herself if she wakes during the night she just screams and quite often will not go back down so we are getting up very early some days. thinking of getting her a night light what do you think??

Most children have a fear of the Dark mylittle sister and I were the same she would scream for hours on end. My parents bought her a night light and would leave her door open a little and it helped she from the momment the night light went on she began to sleep through the night.
We both grew out of it by the age of 10 or 11 and and my sister now 14 can sleep in complete darkness. Best nightlight I found was one that plugs into a light socket as we had one before that ran on batteries and with it being on all night the batteries would run down fast.

:eek: :eek:

Hope this is helpful
Summer xx

defo going to try a night light. would just like a few nights where she doesnt wake up screaming for a cuddle. she used to sleep 8-8, how i long for those days.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back