Scared of the dark?

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Whenever I put Tyler down for his naps he fusses a lot for a long time until he cries. As soon as I bring him outside he's a cheery munchkin again. My OH suggested being scared of the dark*, I think he's just being difficult. My boy just doesn't sleep!

They wouldn't know fear at this age would they?

*my room has blackout blinds but there's always a nightlight on

Yeah your right, they have no fear at that age. But they can get annoyed if their sleep environment isn't what it normally is. Your LO will be used to the nightlight. I went for pitch black from the start with both LO's and they've never had a prob sleeping in dark, can be hard to find a pitch dark place for daytime naps right enough

xxxxxx

He would have no fear at his age. I forget to turn off the light in our room a lot but when it is off it makes absolutly no difference to her. He's prob just being fussy. M does it a lot when she is looking for notice. X

He is prob just being fussy, fear of the dark doesnt start till they are much older (not sure when but must be when they can start to imagine things!) Harrison is the same at nights and when you pick him up he kinda has this really smug look on his face!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back