advice needed! going out of my mind!!

a pillow is fine so long as its under the mattress and it props the whole mattress up and not just the neck.head??? hope your lo sleeps as well tonight! id say try everything the girls have said!! everything i would have suggested!! the best piece of advice i think that i got given was (think it was jaxx that mentioned it) you are just meeting this little person for the first times. you have to get to know them just as they have to get to know yo!!! its terribly stressful and scary and not to scare you but youll think youv cracked it and be happy perfectly fr a few weeks and then theyll do something new and youll feel helpless again, but enjoy everymoment stressful or happy because it passes so quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont forget lo is still really young! youll get there!! much love and hugs x

thanks guys, ive taken everything on board and if she starts to wake up through the night again ill try something new that you have suggested. i have had 2 good nights so fingers crossed it carries on. xx

Amazing!!! i put her in her cot (awake!!!) without a dummy and she didnt even cry... woke up for a feed at 5 and was fast off by half 5 until 9:45!! 3 nights now i am so proud!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back