scared..!! did water just broke ????

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I just stood in kitchen doing the dishes and I felt i got all wet down there and kitchen floor is all wet ?!! My trouser got all soaked and I am really not sure if it was water that broke ??? just went to toilet smells a little bit like urine sorry details, but it was all out of blue ?
I went to toilet aswell and seen some muscus come out and now i am having period pains, im freaking!! Midwife was just here aswell and we talked about birth etc and she said head is fully engaged!!!

must be a kitchen thing tonight lol i cooking and felt a pop but i was not soaked urs sound more promising id phone up hun x

It does sound like your waters went, esp if your now getting pains. Have a little rest and monitor the situation for a little while, to make sure that you are in early labour and put a pad on as well as there could be more water. Keep us posted!

make sure u get some food down u will need the energy and pack up as little snack in ur hospital bag keep us posted xxx

wow everyones at it tonight!!! Yes call and as sarah says monitor could be the start of things how exciting!!! P.S I am not going into the kitchen for anything at all tonight!! :s xxx

Call the delivery suite hunny and keep an eye on your pains as they will ask how far they are apart when you call. Goodluck x x

Yay! How exciting! Good luck hun....I might lurk around the kitchen tonight and see if I can get things moving lol xxx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Good luck oh maybe I might hang around the kitchen too lol xxx

haha thanks!! funny that kitchen thing, yes stay in kitchen tonight.. not feeling much now but waiting for my OH to come home from Manchester and we will see how it goes xx Feel totally relaxed not too stressed and will monitor the situation see if I get contractions, how embarresing it is if i just had an "accident" ???? xx

Good luck Abbiecourt how exciting!!!

i not feeling anything but i never had the hole puddle thing lol, i just feels pressure when i stand up :/ x

The coolest mummies will be in the kitchen tonight!
I've just finished mopping the floor in there but nothing that exciting happened ;-)

Haha I'll be hanging around my kitchen a lot then! Have some washing up to do actually!!

Good luck! xx

Good luck hun, sound like things are progressing. It's so exciting xxx

thanks, still waiting for OH to come home, i must be crazy but I feel like delaying this long as possible, went to toilet and defintly the muscus plug has went now, I dont have any pains or anything at moment apart from little period cramps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back