do u have to phone when waters r going?

Tbh I'd go get checked even if there's no more pain.. My sisters contractions were so irregular and stopped as soon as she got in the car to go hospital twice lol!
She was leaking only small bits too..
Let us know how you get on try and get a good sleep just in case!!

I am still here at home he just does not wanna play woke up at 3am with a pain then it stopped lol I never wanted pain so much in my life lol x hope ur all ok and we hear good news of mum85 x

I understand, I feel the same, I havent had anything pain or cramps all night and starting to think it maybe is just false alarm, going to hospital today so will see. fingers crossed for u aswell xxx

If you both think your waters have gone, id go and get cchecked out just incase because if you leave it longer than 48hrs you could get an infection. Goodluck ladies, hope this is the start of things for you both x x

Good luck today, hopefully things will get moving, best get checked out though x

good luck to both of you, just hand around in the kitchen for abit ;) cannot believe how both of you are pretty much in the same position its double exciting! cannot wait to hear the progress of both of you :D xxx

If you both think your waters have gone, id go and get cchecked out just incase because if you leave it longer than 48hrs you could get an infection. Goodluck ladies, hope this is the start of things for you both x x

Took the words out of my mouth lol!
Good luck to you both!

There must have been something in the air last night :lol: Good luck to you. Hope you get LO very soon! x

No nothing hun still here I been getting hot flushes but that's it lol hope u all doing ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back