do u have to phone when waters r going?

abbiecourt

Reaction score
As I am this far do u still have to phone if u think they. R going? I felt a little pop/ click down below and wiped was tiny bit wet no smell then just been toilet stood up after wee and clear fluid dropped out not a lot just like maybe a table spoon full x

hiya yeah i would. as far as i know, if you have any leaking waters or if they just go at once its ideal to be checked over :) xx exciting!!

i duno if to sit down for a bit and see what happends when i stand up, i just cooking tea so i want to eat that first incase they ask me to come in to be checked xx i never had waters leaked before so i really dont know what to look out for i got no pains x

i love how you would eat your tea first lol thats exactly what i would do. Well it is known that a popping noise can be heard by some people. I think the water might smell sweet if i remember right from what i have been told. Bt usually if they go completly think they need to get baby out quite quickly, if leaking they would monitor chack then advise whether to start labour thats all ive been told. Your so calm i would still eat tea but i would be panicky so much im scared :0 xxxx keep us updated when you can :) x

I would monitor it for a bit but does sound like your waters went. You can only leave it a day or so though because of infection, how exciting!

everytime i go into hospital to be check i go on empty stomach and i get really starving lol so tea first i in no pain at min so going to keep eye on it xxx

How exciting! I'd do the same hun....shove a pad on to monitor and have some scran :)

Best of luck, yay exciting xxx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

I just wondered the same thing, when do I have to call hospital, just had my tea so will se how it goes but think I should call hospital to make sure `??x

i would as u did have a lot x if i had as much as u i wud of been on phone but cause mine was a little i just going to see how it goes x

Im just waiting for OH to come home... haha not sure if im ready for this xx

nor me hun prob faulse alarm for me i went upstairs to wipe and was strange smell but i not having anything in my knickers just yet, feel lots of pressure when standing but thats it, good luck tho hun u be fine xx

Wow girls, who do you think will go first??

Good luck hun, I hope this is it xxx

My sister had the same thing two nights ago they monitored her and sent her home.. Yesterday morning she was in labour and at 5:23pm my nephew was born!
It was her hind waters and they had to break her actual waters during labour..
I'd call n get checked after you've eaten xx

hiya hun i have had nothing scince shall i sleep on it? i got two other boys in bed now and they have school in morning, i have had no pain i been for hot bath etc, still nothing x

I think you should see how you get on then. Carry on as usual unless you loose more or get pains. I have a feeling this is the start for you. Can you arrange someone to do the school pick up for tomorrow afternoon just incase??

:)

Hope this is it for both of you and it's a photo finish! You both seem to have been in a lot of pain lately so I hope you go quickly, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back