Scared, advice please

knopk@

Reaction score
Girld, need your advice. Sorry for TMI but went to the loo and had 2 little bit of clear jelly like stuff. No blood but it did look like jelly.

Can it be mucus plug?:shock:

Could be hun, but it can reform itself so don't worry :)

I will keep an eye on the back pain still, I think its just from walking yesterday but still.

I had this the other day but with pinky brown in it too..... I'm gonna mention to midwife tomorrow and maybe she will want to check internally.....I do have to say though during tri 3 my CM has been all over the place (erm not literally!!) just varied, sometimes jelly like sometimes v dry and other times feel really wet - I would not worry about it too much xx

That would scare me too. I've not had anything like that so far.
Give the midwife a call and see what she says. Good luck xx

I gave hospital a call, they said its normal and unless it changes in colour/smell, i dont need to do anything

I know, I was scared it was the plug. I was born at around 33 weeks which makes me nervous. I will keep an eye on it still

Just thinking, can it be thrush? What is thrush like?

Thrush is really itchy hun & the discharge is thicker & creamier
xxx

Sorry for TMI, I have had more milkier/thicker discharge lately but no itch, maybe it is just different because of the hormones. Never had thrush before so dont know the symptoms really

I think may just be different hormones hun cos when you get thrush, you know you've got

I'm a recurrent sufferer & it's just horrid so hope you never suffer with it

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back