scared, advert for disposable pants!

Mrs P

Reaction score
OK so is this what ive to look forward to? Diposable knickers, leaking boobs :oops: ............... im SCARED!

Im only 11 weeks and im scared of the embarrasing things ill have to buy. My preg friend at work said she wont wear the throw away ones so she takes some old comfy cotton knickers to go to hospital in and for the weeks after.

some one help me!

Disposeable pants are quite useful, i was bleeding quite heavily post birth and leaked quite alot :oops: so all i had to do was throw them away rather than worry about washing them, not exactly sexy but practical.

Dont be embarresed we've all been there!

Yeah I bet when you get in the hospital and have given birth your not too worried anyhow!!

I even buy cheap knickers for my periods as they can get quite heavy & bin them too! :D Couple of quid for a pack of 5 in Tesco!

i know it seems embarrasing now but i assure you that after a while you will stop caring :D

being pregnant and giving birth involves leaving your dignity at the door! :lol:

after a little while you really dont even think twice about talking about your bits to all and sundry :oops: , life just takes on a different meaning and all that matters is your bubba and whatever it takes to get them here safely.

when i think of giving birth etc now i cant believe how i took all the embarrasing stuff in my stride -i normally get easily embarrassed like you. somehow it totally loses its importance.

you'll be fine hun

xx

my big worry about giving birth is having hairy legs and an unkept bikini line... my sister is due in 3 weeks adn she kissed goodbye to her razor weeks ago...

i WILL shave my legs for the birth if i have to dislocate my hips to do so.. hahah

anyon else worried about that or is it just me?

Not at all, my OH has already agreed to erm, "assist" me shall we say, no way am i going in with ahiry legs, and an unkempt lady garden :wink: Saying that i'll probably not be giving a s**t at the time!!

pmsl

i was the same!!! couldnt believe that the one time 'down there' would have a large audience it might not be in tip top shape.

however i am proud to say that i could just about manage both legs and bits even in my 41st week!! and i was huge too :shock: was probably quite a sight in the bathroom that day :lol: god know whether the job was a bit patchy - never thought to ask anyone who looked :oops:

to be honest when the time came i really didnt care anymore. i wasnt embarrassed when my waters leaked all the way from the car to the delivery suit - left a little trail i expect but i was just too excited to care.

they have seen it all a million times over - your bits would have to be gold plated to make them look twice :lol:

xxxx

This is very true, all shyness shall no doubt be let at the delivery room door!! I can just see me now, legs spread eagled, hairy letgs like the wild woman of wonga, hhmm, think i'll just need to keep on top of things! :wink:

lol I am going to get my OH too assist me in both those areas. :lol:

Wobbles said:
I even buy cheap knickers for my periods as they can get quite heavy & bin them too! :D Couple of quid for a pack of 5 in Tesco!

Same as me! God bless Tesco's :lol: They aren't that bad really :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back