Scan

Congratulations hun and well done staying team yellow after all your deliberations. Xxx

Awwww lovely :D and well done for staying team yellow! xx

Lovely pic having a bit of a stretch. Well done on staying team yellow it is hard but the closer I get to due date the more excited I am to find out what we made.

Yayyyyy for team yellow! Fab photo

Yayyyy you did it , well done for team yellow!!

Lovely clear piccy of baby stretching head back, i think pic looks a little like a boy, but also it could be a girl as all babies features are very cute and petite!

Less that 20 weeks to go now, enjoy x

Thanks girls :)

I didn't even blink when they asked if I wanted to find out, it was a straight "No thank you" :)

I've been thinking since day one it's a girl, however everyone else thinks it's a boy, we get to find out in 20 weeks so YAY! :)

Glad everythings ok, what a great pic! Well done on staying team yellow x

Ahh fab news and fab pic. Well done staying team yellow :) x

aw lovely picture its very clear :) glad everything went well. And definitely yay for team yellow! I dont want find out this time either but i think ill be tempted at my scan :/ xxx

Fab picture, congrats and well done staying team yellow, hope I'm as strong lol x

Really clear pic hun and very cute. Glad you came to a decision about staying team yellow. Time to do all the fun stuff now. xxx

Orr lovely picture and well done for staying team yellow, it just makes it all the more exciting! x

Congratulations. Glad you had a lovely scan. Good day today :)

I was thinking of you this afternoon! Fantastic news and well done on staying yella!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back