scan

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by michelle82, Jul 7, 2005.

1. michelle82

michelle82 Well-Known Member

I had my scan yesterday and due date changed to 10th from 8th Jan, but I thought the due date was slightly out because of my longer than average cycle.

Its amazing to see this little life in you and my god it was a wriggler! I've been able to tell everyone now at work and in the past week or so my tummy has expanded so thank god some of them thought I was putting on weight although I did try to suck it in!

Now for the blood tests do not want a needle in my arm oh well the things we do for the little ones eh!

2. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

It's amazing isn't it Michelle? I wish they gave you little DVD vids instead of buying photos!

I've got my double blood tests on Tuesday, I felt really faint after my last ones at 5 weeks so not really looking forward to them much!

3. littlebump

littlebump Well-Known Member

I agree Rosie - I really wish I could see it again. The pictures are great, but you see so much more when baby is moving about on the screen.

I moved house and hospitals and because the old hospital hadn't updated my records I had to have all my initial blood tests done again. :x . My next ones are due in 2 weeks - I'll be 26 weeks by then - I'm hoping that's the last lot!!

LBxx