Due date wrong!

ashley22

Reaction score
Hi guys

Have just been to see my midwife today for screening tests and to listen to the baby's heartbeat and she happened to mention that my due date was infact 3 days later than I thought. I left the surgery feeling quite dissapointed as 3 days feels like 3 weeks.

Does anyone else feel like time goes so slow?

So now my due date is 11 October not the 8th. :cry:

Don't fret over it. According to my ultrasound I'm 4 days behind but my midwife is still going by the date of my LMP. The baby can actually come 2 weeks before or after your due date. It's just an approximate date. I know what you mean by time going slow. It actually hasn't started to drag for me until I hit my 3rd tri!

I'm the same.

By my calculations going on my last period I'm due the 11th May, by the scan it's the 14th. But like AmberNicole says the scan is accurate within 5 days either side and you can give birth 2 weeks either side of your EDD.

wel when i found out i was pregnant the doctor told me i was 18weeks. it turned out i was 25weeks and the midwife started cursing the doctor, lol! but because i was on the pill i just had withdrawl bleeds and thought they were periods. so i have yet to b given a due date because i cant the date of my LMP. i kno it should be somewhere btween the 8-14th august. so i am gettin evrything rushed i have been to the doctors 3times already this week and i get a scan on weds which is really exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back