scan tomorow

serenitylove

Reaction score
iv got a late 12wk scan tomorow :dance: im really nervous but very excited

Good luck honey - enjoy x R u finding out the sex?

Wooohooo! At last! x Can not wait to see the pics honey x x

Yay!! About time eh?! Can't wait to hear how it went, good luck hun!

Good luck with it! Cant believe youve had to wait this long! I would have exploded with anticipation!!! lol. :) x

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good luck with your scan at last I bet you cant wait. My last scan date was late with my little girl the plus side is when they give you your 20 scan date mine was only like 5 and a half wks away, Cant wait for a pic so we can get guessing xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes remember a side shot for us to guess! lol

What time is your scan hun?

:dance:good luck with the scan today, I bet you cant wait.:dance:

well back from scan and all went well :) im spot on with my dates perfect size and wriggling nicely the pics i have arnt very good tho i will add them but she said it because i have a high bmi it harder to get clearer pics but my lil jelly bean all growing nicely now finally i feel i can enjoy this pregnancy! will add pics in a min

Wooohoooo!!! x god I am so so so so pleased for you!!! x x

Wooohoooo!!! x god I am so so so so pleased for you!!! x x

aw ty hun its been a worrying first few months now its time to relax and enjoy:dance: i think jelly bean was pissed off at the machine squishing it around because im having flutterings galore since lol

Im sooooooo jealous you're getting flutterings!!! I have stupid anterior placenta and I'm so desperate to feel bubba! Lol x x can't believe I never realised we're only like 5 days apart x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back