NOO ( riot-gurl ) ITS MY BLOODY TURN

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
lol me n riot r scan buddies cus weve both got scan tomorrow, and iv just read her all excited post and now im all excited !!! I thought id got too hot and bothered today to get THAT excited but now ive read that im SOOO excited !!!

:cheer: :dance: :hug: :dance: :cheer:

Good luck for 2mora riot ( feels well weird callin u riot, feel like im labelin u a terrorist or anarchist or something lol im emily by the way ) N unless im mistaken someone else has a scan tomorow aswell right ??

haha i was waiting for you..i wanted to post first :D....i'll be thinking of you tomorrow and can't wait to see your pics ..btw special people can call me catherine ;)

Good luck tomorrow and enjoy seeing your LO :D

Any inkling on what you're having?

Thanks mildy, nope convinced twas a little guy til they started kung fu-ing me during made of honour, does this mean they were loving the film or protesting ??!?! who knows lol Dont have to wait long to find out thank god :)
Me either cant wait to have a good pic swap and general analysis Catherine !!! :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Oooh good luck to you Emily!! (I'm going to wish you good luck too Riot in your thread :cheer: )

You both must be so excited! I can't wait to find out what you're having and seeing your LOs!! xx

Haha :hug: Good luck to the both of you! Can't wait to see piccies and hear how it went :)

C xxx

lol thanks claire you'll be next before ya know it, iv been revising everyones 20 week scans, n rudey bit scans on the web so i can attempt to see what im having n guess before they tell me :p See if i can convince the sonographer im psycic :rotfl:
Thanks though guys for all your well wishes, its lovely knowing that even if i cant show family etc straight away i can get home n pop me pics up here for youu to get excited over with me :cheer: :hug:

i knowww,its so excitingggg !!! i couldnt think whether it was today or tomorrow, just been to check,, pretty jam packed two days for the scan club isnt it :p :cheer: :cheer:

Good luck today hun, let us know how you got on asap!!! x

What team then hun?! :cheer: Oooh I can't contain my excitement tonight!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back