• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan today!!

bethanyann

Reaction score
Had my scan this morning, was sooo gorgeous!! Baby is perfect, healthy and wriggling around like mad! Soooo happy!! My placenta is very low, so I have to be rescanned at 34 weeks, but she said it will have almost definatly moved by then! Unfortunately, hub didn't change his mind at the last minute, so we are still team yellow!! SO excited for December now :D

Last edited:
Congrats!! So glad eveything went well and bubs is healthy and happy!

i had the same with placenta another chance to see he/she at 34wks
i had it the other wayround OH wanted to know i didnt, im liking team yellow
glad all went well xx

Oh glad it all went so well for you. I've got my scan on friday and can't wait (but also a bit scared). Pretty sure we are going to stay team yellow as well. Did you get any pictures?

Exciting! Glad it all went well, sending upward vibes :)

Brilliant, glad it went well and at least you'll get to see bubs again at 34wks. Got mine tomorrow - can't wait!

Thanks everyone :D And good luck with your scanns orangefluff and frankie707, I was so nervous too, but once I was there it was just amazing!! Will put pics up soon xx

Hi there,

Glad to hear all went well :)

I am being scanned again at 33 weeks because my placenta was low lying at the back as well - am looking forward to seeing bubs again then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back