Scan today plus internal AGAIN ...

kaytee11

Reaction score
all thanks to bubba :)
Went to scan with full bladder .. turns out it was too full cause the baby ended up ina corner sleeping and with all the prodding i thought my bladder would burst .. baby finally woke up and it was the most amazing thing seeing him/her moving around but because they were so much in a corner the doc couldnt get proper full length measurements so i had to get another internal scan. Embarrassment alert as i thought i wouldnt and im waiting to get legs waxed .. cue a load of apologies of the hairy gorilla :) So then the internal scan showed baby at 38mm ... he/she still refused to wake up but eventually started moving and you could just see they were not pleased by it. Doc gave me a due date of 18th may putting me at 10 +5 so i was right and doc was wrong which is good to know thought i was going crazy :)
Ive attached one photo ... im having some technical babby brain difficulties will try upload others !

xoxox

glad to hear bubba is well. I can't see u pic though! xx

I can,t see your pic either.
Glad to hear bubs is doing well.

Sorry !! laptop hates me today trying again .. second time lucky :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 36
aww tiny baby. Do u get to have a 12 week scan still? xx

Awwww little cutie xx glad all is ok xx

Next scan is at 20 weeks .. i live on an island .. it didnt even take a week to get appointment .. i was kinda hoping i would be around 12 weeks when i got it but im still happy cause i know everything is okay ..
Thanks to everyone .. its still so weird cause the baby was still for so long ii just thought of it as a picture and then when they move its like oh my god .. u could see them put hands over their face thinking get this camera away from me ! :) xx

Lovely scan photo, pleased to hear everything is ok xx

Thanks guys .. cant wait to see your scan pics now :) x

Be about 4 weeks till mine :(, you,ll be in tri two then, you,ll have to drop by for a visit:)

Aaaw no !! but i dont wanna start again .. i think il just change my ticker & wait for ye :) x

Definately !!
Yay for all of us and our bbabies :)
20 weeks is ages away now !! plus its around the 28th of December so it more than likely ont be until new year !

mine is the 9th december, you are lucky you got to see baby earlier than me i only had mine yesterday and baby looks quite big in there lol xx

Definately !!
Yay for all of us and our bbabies :)
20 weeks is ages away now !! plus its around the 28th of December so it more than likely ont be until new year !

Well just think of christmas, it,s only a few days after and crimbo always comes around fast, it,ll be here before you know it.

Last edited:
glad all is well with ur little one!! nice scan pic too, looks so tiny :) i have my scan today so excited cant wait now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back