• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan today!**Now with pictures!**

Annie050408

Reaction score
Am so excited to see my LO again today at 10:45am and to confirm it is a little lady. This time I'll get a DVD and a load more photos as it's a private scan. Will pop photos on here later!

***Update***
The scan was amazing and they gave us a 3D scan too even though we hadn't paid for one! They are also giving us another scan at 32 weeks for free!!

Here is our little girl :)

Attachments

• IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0388.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 1_20.JPG
    1_20.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Have a great time chick x x

have a lovely time look forward too seeing your gorgeous photos

Well that was amazing!!! Firstly, bubs is definitely a little lady! Secondly, they gave me a 3d scan for free including DVD and loads of pictures- scan only cost £60! And the icing on the cake is that they are giving us a free scan at 32 weeks to check the position of the placenta. Will upload pics later as I'm on my iPhone atm.

Aw yay!!! Congrats x x so glad she's still a girl x x

Yay!!! Glad you had a good experience! Can't wait to see pics!

Pics added.

I can't remember who recommended Kent Medical Imaging to me but thanks so much! x

Annie they r wonderful congrats I bet u can't stop looking at them

I know- I love her so much and I just can't stop looking at her :love:

wow hun its soo exciting isn't it! glad your on team :pink: like me im so excited to meet my little one xx

Loving the photos! She looks so pretty xx

Well done Annie, fantastic pics esp the first 3D one, so clear, she is a cutie XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back