Holy crap im so fooked

Melly+2

Reaction score
I think the two days of shopping and cleaning have done mein, im so tired ive hardly eaten anything today, just rammed some salad and stuff down me even though i aint hungry. Id be even worse if Gal wasnt being so lovely, It was his first day off yesterday and he still got up with Hope so i could have a lie in bed, it was lovely didnt get up til 12. He has said we can get the phil and teds pram i want, were putting half to it so im thrilled aboutthat. Was walking round town for 5 hours yesterday, omg it was hell, just done about 3 hours of food shopping and he bought me a new razor (vibrating one :wink: ) and some new comfy trousers :cheer: Im so happy as my other were digging into me when i was sitting down. He got up with hoppe for an hour before he went to fiitie today too which was lovely, did have a nap as well later.

Annd the thing i cant believe hes taking me and Hope to taybarns for dinner despite spending £111 on shopping because..................................... he remembered its our 3 year aniversary tomorrow, i nearly fell over when he said it i cant believe it, he still let hope sit on his knee at the dinner table today, i told him off but tbh hes really trying to help me now im struggling so im not gonna moan, could be worse he could be sat on his arse all day and hes not :D

OMFG i went for a nap at 7 , just got up now and i couldnt move for pain, my whole body was stiff, ive had to get myself to the sofa but i know i aint moving again tonight, im in so much pain, i think im done shopping for the rest of the week, its killed me :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back