scan today - half excited and half worried - updated !!!

Fiona

Reaction score
have my anomoly scan booked for today....

1/2 of me is so excited becuase I can't wait to see baba again... :)

but the other 1/2 is worried... I know that this is the scan where they can see everything so much more clearly and pick up things that might be wrong.

I think because of my age I keep thinking that I am high risk and anything might go wrong.... usually I am a really laid back person and take life as it comes and never worry but boy has this pregnancy change things... Hardly slept last night .... :roll: :roll:

still not decided if we are going to find out the sex, first of all it was a definite no and now we keep swopping thoughts...

well let you all know a bit later how things are

Awwwwwwwwww good luck to you, I think most people have a few flutterbyes before the 20 week scan.

i was the same as you, even though im only 24 its my 3rd child and for some reason was paranoid about problems

we were unsure about finding out the sex but last minute changed our minds and im glad we did :D

Hi Fiona,
I'm high risk too so I know how you feel but everything was fine! Try and relax and enjoy it because it's the most wonderful experience. You get to have a good long look at your baby and it's all calm and unhurried!
If your naughty baby's in the wrong position like mine was, you might even get to go back four times!
Good luck!
Lucyx

Lots of Luck Fiona - its' natural to worry about this scan I think regardless of your age...I'm the same nervous for what they may find but so excited to find out the sex, and see JJ again.... have a while to wait for mine though - look forward to your update :hug:

Thanks for all your lovely words ladies !!

Had my scan and all is perfect !! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Baby twisted and turned at all the right times and the lady that did the scan said that she got all the perfect pics that she needed !!!

The appoinment after me had been cancelled too so she said that she wasn't in a rush and we could take our time looking at the baby...

Decided at the last minute that we wouldn't find out the sex ..... we will just have a wait a wee bit longer.

Will update pics when I get a minute ....

glad scan was all well!
i reckon its a girl then.xx

That's great news, I'm guessing girl too if baby behaved well throughout!

Great news Fiona!
Looking forward to seeing pics!
Lucyx

Fabulous news.....and it sounds like a well behaved bubba you got there! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back