Half Way!!!!

DebbieM

Reaction score
In 45 minutes time we will be officially half way through our pregnancy and I can't believe it.

Although it seems, at times to have taken ages to get through a week, it also seems to have flown by. I just hope the next 20 weeks can fly by so that I don't feel like I'm waiting forever to meet my little miracle!! :D

We have our 20 week scan on Friday which I am both anxious and excited about as we will be going shopping afterwards to buy our first ever baby item (outfit, sleepsuits etc...) and then the serious shopping can start! We'd promised ourselves that we would wait until 20 weeks before we bought anything so then decided that we would have our scan and make a day of it (we will be 20+4 by then).

CANNOT WAIT!! :D

me too woohooo, scans on wednesday!!!! sooo excited! were also going shopping after :cheer: :rotfl:

time is flying by huh

me tooooooooooooooooooo

HAPPY HALFWAY TO ALL US 10TH MARCH GIRLIES :dance:

ooh good luck with the scans girlies I am sure everything will be just perfect!

how exciting debbie

congrats are getting so far....xxbet your thrilled...x

Very! Feels like another milestone has been reached :D

Congratulations to all of you! Brilliant news!

Feels like an age away to me!

Congrats girls, its soooo exciting!
I am only a few days behind you -scan on Friday, so getting excited too, and we have also not bought anything yet, all those baby shops are gonna do well out of us at the weekend!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to get there soon myself... :pray:

It feels like yesterday that it was a little speck just consisting of 2 membranes or so...

...and now it's a little person... completely special and unique, nothing the world has ever seen before :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back