Half way through!!!!!

nmf1987

Reaction score
sorry just so happy.

can't believe im this far gone already. it's going so quick. to me now im on the home straight. i know im still tri 2 but i have my scan on 18th feb, then midwife for 25 weeks check on 11th march and then my birthday 1st april an my cousin is throwing me a birthday party/ baby shower on 2nd april.

then finish work on 12th april.

to me ive got sooo much going on that it is going to fly by. im so excited. still nervous and worried about scan but sure it will be fine. was awake early this morning as baby was moving and keeping me awake. wooo hooo.

sorry again just so excited today.lol. xxx

Aww congratulations hunny!

It is a wonderful feeling to know you are half way there isn't it!

Wow you have a lot to look forward to - time is going to fly for you xx

Awww what a nice thread :D I'm sure it will fly in for you now! Sooo exciting!

Haha congratulations!! With all those things to look forward to it'll certainly fly in for you. x

Aww that's lovely glad you are excited and congrats! I'm having an afternoon tea style "baby shower" on 2nd April too xx

aww It's great eh, I thought I would never get to this point it seem to go so slow for me. - now I'm like come on i want it to be June already. hehe.

thanks all. i know what you mean snr june 23rd couldnt come quick enough now.

jodied i will be thinking of you on that day. how funny that we have chosen the same day.

i can't wait. just hoping all of my friends can come as i don't get to see them alot as it is so will be even less when bubs is here. xxx

Awww thats great hun! It'll go quick :)

x

thanks all. i know what you mean snr june 23rd couldnt come quick enough now.

jodied i will be thinking of you on that day. how funny that we have chosen the same day.

i can't wait. just hoping all of my friends can come as i don't get to see them alot as it is so will be even less when bubs is here. xxx

Thanks hun - yes strange that we're both that day and as it happens it is the same weekend that I went on my hen do last year! Like you I just want a chance to see everyone before baby arrives and spend a lovely afternoon nattering and eating cake! x

uuummm cake. lol. yeah im just so looking forward to chilling out and seeing everyone. thinking of asking for a 4d scan for my bday the day before. then can show everyone the dvd. xx

aw congrats :) what a milestone! i cant wait til its my turn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back