• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan results

Mik

Reaction score
Everything looks ok baby is normal size for dates so my lack of growth it obviously just me lol. Baby would not stop moving lol so she had a hard time getting the measurements.

We are TEAM BLUE :cheer: I was the only one who though I was having a boy everyone else was convinced it was a girl

:cheer: Yay glad all was well and congratulations on being team blue :cheer: xx

Congratulations yay team blue :cheer:

Very pleased that ur baby is doing great !! :cheer:

Glad everything went well and congratz on joining team blue! :cheer:

Yay congrats on joining team blue :clap: :hug: :hug: :hug: ive got mine in 4 weeks and this is my 4th i still cant decide whether to find out the sex or not :think:

Congratulations! Glad all is ok. Hope your daughter isn't too disappointed with another brother! Didn't you say on here somewhere that she wanted a baby sister?

We have had our scan moved to tomorrow and I can't wait to see what our 4th baby is!

Thanks guys :hug: and yes my DD had a mega strop until I pointed out to her the baby wouldn't want to share her toys which cheered her up and panicked my younger son that he would lose custody of his new DS :rotfl: My eldest was relieved he said "THank god it isn't another little madam!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back