Been for our scan and we are team............

eldraW

Reaction score
BLUE !!!!! :D

Hey all..

Just as it says really.. We had our scan today and we are officially team BLUE. It looks like my OH got his wish after all. Everything went amazingly well and im happy to say my placenta has moved from being 'Anterior low' to 'Anterior High' :). Baby was very active on scan and it first when he was getting his measurements taken he had his legs crossed, the look of shock that was on my face when i thought we werent going to be able to find out what team we were on must of been so funny. But when it came to her having a look there it was clear as day.... His little boy bits lol.

On one of my scan pics next to the different measuremements they have put different dates lol, There is 28th December, 1st January and 3rd of January lol. My original due date is 5th January and they havent changed any dates in my notes. Just wondering if this has has happened to anyone else?

Well i will leave you with a couple of scan pics of our little boy.

First one is the one with all the measruements and the random dates lol.

IMG_0002.jpg

....And one more just to show him off lol.

IMG_0003.jpg

Amy xxx

Last edited:
Ab hunnie congrats on joining team blue so happy for you x

Last edited:
congratulations, i measured a week further gone at my 20 week scan they wouldnt change my date. but she will come when she wants so im not bothered x x

Congratulations Eldra on your little boy!!!!

Lovely pictures!! Have you bought anything blue yet???

xxx

Congratulations Eldra on your little boy!!!!

Lovely pictures!! Have you bought anything blue yet???

xxx

Hey ladies..

Thanks for all of the replies.

Saraian26-- We havent bought anything at all yet lol. Not even a booty ha ha.

Amy xx

Last edited:
Thanks ladies.... I dont know why but i have thought from the moment i fell pregnant that we were going to have a little girl. I didnt mind either way but its just soooo exciting lol.

xx

Congrats hun! I've just noticed, your ticker says 19 weeks and it looks like the scan says 20 + 1 and 28th Dec? Maybe you're due earlier! :D

xxx

Congrats hun! I've just noticed, your ticker says 19 weeks and it looks like the scan says 20 + 1 and 28th Dec? Maybe you're due earlier! :D

xxx

Yeh lol.. they said his head was big for my dates lmao.... Hope his head doesnt grow much bigger lol.

Thanks hunni xx

Thanks ladies.

Sounds strange but even tho we were shown our little babys boy parts on the scan i still cant believe it is actually a boy, i keep thinkin maybe its wrong lol.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back