scan pics

littlemoo

Reaction score
I have my 12 week scan in a couple of weeks. really scared, its really horrible waiting to see your baby for the first time isnt it? not my first scan this time tho, i had one a few weeks ago as i had a scare. baby was fine but at 8 weeks the baby is so small all you can see is a heartbeat in a jelly bean.

how was everyone elses scans? Did you all get pictures? here are my daughters scan pictures from my first pregnancy. they pictures make it all feel real dont then. aww bless im getting soppy lol.

12 weeks, not very clear as it was taken on my phone from the picture.

20 weeks

i had a scan at 6 weeks and it was scary because I was having pains, but things were fine. I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and I'm scared stiff, sitting here in floods of tears :cry:

I voted exciting, but it's also very scary as well. On the one hand I'm excited that I'm gonna see my bean, but then I'm also worried that it might be bad news and I'll be devestated.
It better be good news cos the scans on 26th sep, my birthday!

I agree with MM - I am excited cos it's the first time you get to see your baby, but I am also scared because I want everything to be alright :?

Voted excited though because I am more excited than scared.

Poppy - I'm sure everything will be fine :hug:

i voted scary although i am excited too but scared more so.

im more dreading having my bloods taken as i fear needles and always faint after bloods!

I voted Scary my scan is not untill 4 Oct i am worried that there will be a problem or no baby. I am also excited as it will seem more real then. But being my first pregnancy i don't know what to expect.

I had to vote scary. I think once I've seen it, once I know for sure that it's 'so far so good' then I'll be excited - hell, I'll be bouncing down street!

But first is to see and I am scared.

scottishterrier said:
i voted scary although i am excited too but scared more so.

im more dreading having my bloods taken as i fear needles and always faint after bloods!

Me too - My Dr booked me in to have all bloods done today. Ive made OH take the morning off to carry me out after they've been done as I always feel faint :rotfl:

I voted exciting, I cannot wait for my scan!!!

xx

a bit of both, scared at first then when I saw the baby very excited :cheer:

I found my 12 week scan very scary.

I had 2 scans prior. 1 at 7 weeks and another at 8 weeks because I was suffering from bleeding. It was a very stressful time and it has only been recently that I have really started to calm down and get really excited. xxx

NIE said:
I found my 12 week scan very scary.

I had 2 scans prior. 1 at 7 weeks and another at 8 weeks because I was suffering from bleeding. It was a very stressful time and it has only been recently that I have really started to calm down and get really excited. xxx

Same here. I had scans at 6, 8 and 9 weeks for the same reason and another bleed a couple of days before my 11 week scan (last week) but this week I feel calmer too :)

I was petrified for my 12 week scan - now Im just getting a little scared about my 20 wk one - but nowhere nearly as bad. Hope they all go well for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back