• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan on thursday

Ive not stopped thinking about you since your sad news. I hope you are going to be ok :(
x

Thank you ladies, your support has been great. feeling much better today, i'm expecting my down days but feeling good so far, have had great support from family.

Everything seems fine and hardly and bleeding, sore throut from ET tube and very bruised leg from yet another anti-D jab.

Back a hospital on monday for blood tests 10 tubes apparently and hubby has to get just one, men always seem to get the easy deal ;)

:shakehead: don't they just!
So glad you are feeling better now sweetie xxx

oh nurse, i am soo sorry for this news, i am soo glad the consultant is sorting your tests!! hoping for lots of good news for you in the future!!

glad it all went well nurse, great that you have such such supportive family and friends :hugs:I hope all goes well with the blood tests today x x

I am so saddened to hear of this, Nurse. I just wanted to come on here and say I'm thinking of you xxx
Please take care of yourself and allow yourself to cry whenever you need to. I'm glad to hear they're doing tests - that's the right thing for them to do ie to look after you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back