Scan on thursday

Hope tomorrow goes aswell as it can sweetie - will be thinking of u xx

Thank you for the lovely comments ladies, will let you know what's happening tomorrow, I know it will be bad news but hoping to get some closure. X x x x

:hug: will be thinking of you sweetheart xx

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow hun, and praying for a miracle for you.:hug

Xx

:hug: have been thinking about u Hun, what time is it at tomoro? X

Thinking of you and your OH hunny, ive got everything crossed that you get some good news x x

thinking of you and your oh today nurse, big hugs !!

Thinking of you Nurse, hoping for a good outcome today for you. :hugs: x x

Thanks guys, it all went pretty much as expected. I am going in for D&C tomorrow and thik its the best option after a long chat with a great consultant.

She is sending me and OH for every test under the sun, she said she may not find anything and its just a case of luck but good to know shes being very proactive. She said as soon as i get pregnant again she will put me on asprin and monitor closely.

Really really sorry to read this nurse. Big hugs to you. xxxxx

It's good that they are sending you for tests, I hope that you can get some answers quickly x

I am so so sorry hunny, massive :hugs: if you need anything let me know sweetie.
Its good that they are sending you for tests and they are going to keep a very close eye on you. Take care of yourself, im thinking of you x x x

hi nurse, sorry for your loss hun. Good to hear the consultant was helpful and supportive though, and sending you for more tests will hopefully give you some answers. Try and take it easy today and prepare yourself for tomorrow. Big hugs xx

So sorry to hear this Hun :-( :hug: I'm glad you have a good consultant and remember we are all here for you xxx

so sorry to hear it wasn't better news nurse :( hope all goes well for the D&C tomorrow, good they are getting you in so quick and are going to run some tests for you. I have every faith that you will be back in tri 1 again very soon with a sticky bean - you deserve it so much and I'm so sorry this has happened x x x

:hugs::cry:

been thinking about you all day.
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back