Scan from yesterday

chickadee1976

Reaction score
Well i got my scan yesterday after alot of twoing and froing.

BAsically went into scan ward and sat and waited. The scanner nurse came out and asked everyone there names, and said she didnt have me on her list :shock:

I had to go back to the reception and get them to check appointment book and there was my name scored out.

Woman asks if i had phoned to change date, duh no or i wouldnt be here today.

So she phones back to scan room where they proceed to have an arguement which the whole waiting room can here.

Scan nurse appears and tells me she doesnt think she can see me today because they are full but will call her supervisor to check.

Two minutes later phone goes and receptionist says they will see me but cant give me a time it may be a long wait. That ok except im bursting for a pee.

Five minutes later some woman in a suit shouts me to this back room and tells me its is her that crossed me off the list and they wont see me today as its a 20 week clinic and im a 12 week repeat appoint ment, can i come back tommorrow.

I am like no :evil: ive taken all afternoon of work to come up and cant go in to work and say to boss i need today off as well. Im like does it matter if they are scanning 12 week or 20 weeks they have already agreed to see me. She says she will ask but cant promise anything.

About 20 minutes later she returns all cold an attitude with me and says ive to go back to scan, they will see me.

Scan nurse takes me almost immediatly, totally apologetic and saying she has already put in formal complaints about the incompetence of the booking staff and that she will give me theaddress if i want to complain to.

So any hows i get the scan she spends ages with me and gave me extra photos :D

and here is my jelly baby...even got a little wave. Oh and they put me forward a couple of days so im 14 weeks 1 day now yay

2552562947_cbdbe8e0de.jpg

Sorry you didnt have such a good time at the hospital hun - great picci though!! :cheer:

What an awful time at the begining, glad the sonographer was more professional, I would complian big time about suit woman!

Gawd having a full bladder and that going on must have been tough,

Glad you got to see LO in the end.

What a carry on hun, so glad you got the scan in the end though!
What a cute little pic! :cheer:

Goood !! Bleeding heck woman soo glad you stuck up for yourself and got your scan you go gurl !! Grumpy ols booking in witch, not even letting you know shed struck you off !! Shouldnt have booked you in the for that day in the first place if she had such a problem with you being 12 wks on a 20 wk day lol what a joke !!

Anyways jellybabys looking cute !!

What a load of ruddy numpties!!! :shock: Glad you stood your ground and got to see that beautiful bubba!!! :D

Yay for a good scan then and getting put forward!! And well done for saying your point about it all, at least the sonographer was nice. Also lovely pic of your LO!! x

What a pain!!
But Im glad you got in and got extra pics!! :D
Yay on then extra 2 days too!! :D :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic