Scan day Monday!

sholou_uk

Reaction score
Well at last 12 weeks has come along and it's scan day on Monday! Can't wait to see lo, but am really scared about it too! Pregnancy symptoms are still going strong, still tired (although I didn't sleep from 345 this morning), been really sick today too! Bump is now popping out a little too! So hopefully all ok.
My friend told me not to panic if they don't say anything straight away on Monday, as they tend to do all their measuring bits first. Just wondered does the sound work straight away and should I hear the heartbeat right away even if they don't say anything?

Ive no idea but just wanted to say good luck for monday and im sure it'll be amazing!

Good luck! I'm only 9+5 weeks but have had 3 early scans and all I can say on them is it depends on who is doing it. First girl I had was rude, second was lovely and chatty all the way through and the last girl was very quiet until she finished measuring me. She hurt my belly too :( how exciting!!! Hopefully see you in tri 2 in a couple of weeks x

Good luck for tomorrow I'm sure it will be fine. My sonographer at the early scan per warned me that she wouldn't say anything for the first minute or so whilst she checked and measured everything so hopefully yours will say that in advance too. Let us know how you get on I'm sure it will be absolutely fabulous xxx

Thanks girls! Really looking forward to it now but nervous still too! Not helped by the bad sickness this weekend!

I didn't get sound at our 12 week scan. We saw the heartbeat but didn't hear it so don't worry if you don't hear anything. You'll soon see your bubs and relax into it.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing pics x

off now for the scan! surprisingly very calm and have convinced myself baby ok. Struggled with the water drinking, cant drink too much without feeling sick but hopefully will ok for the next 40 minutes!

Cant wait!

Good Luck!!!!
I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and I am super nervous too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111