Butterbean's First Picture [5wk Scan]

Heulyn

Reaction score
There's not exactly loads to see, but I thought it'd be nice to share it anyway!

I'm not 100% sure on the rules here, if you need to display names/dates/places etc, so I made sure the details were on one of them, although as it was an "emergency/unscheduled" scan, my name isn't on it :eh:

DSC01814.jpg

Can you see my tiny, tiny little bean-blob in the middle? :lol::dance::lol:

DSC01811-1.jpg

I've another scan on July 9th, so I'll update then, hopefully!!

Awwww. It's amazing how small it is. Mine first scan was like that. I didnt get a picture and I didnt get one at the scan last week when I was 7+1. I am looking forward to actually getting a picture at my 12 week scan.

I wasn't expecting a picture, to be honest, because I've never had one before, so when she gave it to us, we were just like... that's going on the fridge :D

It's lovely to see just how teeny it is!

Last edited:
Ah lovely, so tiny! Nice to have a piccy of LO at that small!

:cloud9: Amazing how that little blob is going to turn into a beautiful baby.. Early scans fascinate me.. xxx

hey girl, after all that you were preggers, congrats hun. glad to hear it.
i got a scan next wed, so nervous.....but i cant wait to see my lil bean.

MissPink, we're due the same day!

Ahhh very nice picture Leah, bet you and Will will be just lurking at the fridge now staring at it all day!!

Will be nice to see the3 difference between this scan pic and your next one , really pleased Hun X

Thank you everyone!
It's so ikkle, I'm amazed.
Oh, JJ, I'm forever in the fridge these days anyway, I may as well set up camp in the kitchen.
I seem to be doing nothing but sleeping and eating!
I can't wait to see if there's any difference in the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back