What appointments should i expect?

positivity :)

Reaction score
hello ladies,

can anyone tell me what sort of appointments i should get? i finally got a letter to say my dating scan will be 8th June but that's the only appointment i've had?! should i have not had an antenatal appt or appt with a midwife??

xxx

Hiya, i had my booking in appointment with the midwife at around 8 weeks and then went for my dating scan last week, i have my next midwife appointment date at 16 weeks too x

what is a booking in appt? is it at the GP's or hospital?? xx

Booking in appt is ur first appt with ur Midwife, who referred u for the scan hun?x

It depends on the area u live in, here we don't see the GP we just go straight to the Midwife. Maybe give your GP a ring to check?x

I went to my GP who referred me to the Midwife who then referred me to the hospital. I think it prob differs depending on where you live though x

My gp gave me the number of the local midwives. I made an appointment with them and they gave me and went thru with me all of the paperwork... this includes a personal health and family history questionnaire, a prescription charge exemption form, a form that gets sent to ur gp to confirm ur pg, a scan request form and a few other bits. She also did blood samples and a urine test as well as my bp. She then booked me in for my 16 wk appointment :)

thanks girls, well i received a midwife appt through the post today so i feel happier now :) its' 31 May and scan booked for 8 June :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back