Scan all ok!

ceebee

Reaction score
As some of you know, I've had quite few issues with spotting and cramping but thankfully I had my scan this morning and everything is just fine :D

Saw lovely little heartbeat, everything is where it should be and bean is now 9.1mm, so all good :D

ceebean2.JPG

So, now I'm going to do my best to relax about things a bit more even if I do see spotting...

Just have to deal with this awful sickness which is plagueing me morning, noon and night - it's horrid! At least I know it's for a good cause, but I do wish it would go away now I know everything is ok....!!

Thanks for all the support you've given me over the past few weeks - you've all been amazing :love:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay !!!

So pleased for you missy.

You must try to relax a little bit now....

xxxxxxxxxx

Awww that's fab!! Congrats :) xox

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

PS - you are so lucky your EPU give you picces, mine doesn't :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks nat :) I will really do my best to chill out, tho it's not my strongest point. To be honest, the sickness is so bad it's making it hard to think about anything else, so maybe that's a good thing in a way! I've been really suprised at how good my EPU have been actually - I mean getting me in for 2 scans a week apart - amazing! Hope you're feeling ok honey and manage to get out and enjoy the sunshine :) xxxx

Yay brilliant! :) congrats xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

So pleased to see that you baby is okay!XX

Great news, I had spotting throughout tri one and it's nerve wracking but you'll get there x

Oh hun thats brilliant :D Im sat here clutching my stomach in pain not smiled all day and that really made me smile :D Im so chuffed for you :D Now you can try to chill out for a while!!

xxx

aww that is excelent news im so pleased and wat a gd scan for 6 weeks xxx

Great news hun! So glad you feel like you can relax a little now, its the best thing for you and baby! xx

Awwww! Hello baby cee-bean! Lovely pic hun :) I'm so glad everything is okay although I knew it would be - can I say I told you so? Lol :)

Tri 1 is bloody scary, but hopefully it will start to go quicker for you hun now that you know all is well. and you can start enjoying being pregnant! :D I hope the spotting stops but even if it doesn't then you know now that its just one of those things. I've had all sorts of funny cramps too, around week 10 I started feeling funny 'pulling'-type pains really low down in my belly and they freaked me out but I know now that it must have just been everything growing and stretching a bit more.

So happy for you hun, hope you have a lovely relieved and relaxing afternoon now! Xxx

Just having a quick nosey, so pleased, ill message you later sweety xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back