Scan this morning :)

pinkymum

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Well I went to the appointment about the cysts I had in August. The Dr was a bit blunt and rushed. And I was under the impression I was getting a scan but when I went in no scanning equipment was set up. So I kinda insisted in the most polite wy possible that I wanted a scan as thats why I thought I was there. She did it very quick, it was an internal. At first she thought she could only see the yolk sac but then we saw baby and a flicker :) :) Was amazing even though it was only for a minute! She didn't give me a pic of the scan, and I didn't want to push it anymore with her. But she said everything looked normal,baby was in the right place and the cycsts are gone :) Delighted and amazed to have seen my wee baby. It was bigger than what I thought it would be! Roll on 12 week scan. Seeing Midwife for booking appointment on Tuesday! AND I've been waiting for a new flat, I came home to a letter just now saying I am being considered for a 2 bedroomed flat in a really nice area, and its right across the road from a nice primary school!
What a great day!!!!

x x x x

:yay: what a day you have had hun, im so made up everything went well, congratulations x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant news! :)

That peace of mind is absolutely priceless!

yayyy! Congratulations... i found my hospital wont give u scan pics till u r past 12 weeks unless u ask. I asked at 6 weeks and got a bit of a funny look but i wanted 1 for each scan! :D

Congratulations hun so pleased for you x x

ahw thats FAB news!!! well done for making them give you the scan you thought you were there for!!! - can't believe the meanies didn't give you a pic though!! booo!

oh well now you can look forward to your 12 week scan - how amazing for you to see that today though and great news about the flat - well done you!!! x x x

So glad everything turned out great after you was so worried :)

Ah PM thats great news was wondering how you were doing on your other post....xx

So sorry, just catching up! WOOO HOOO!!! What Fantastic news x I am so happy for you xxxx:dance::dance::dance:

Hehe thanks girls! Oh did I mention the doc put the internal scan thing halfway inside me, then the phone rang, she just pulled it out and answered the phone! Not even a sorry! Thought it was really rude!

I agree hun that was very rude, he could of ignored the phone or atleast said sorry x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back