Saw midwife for the second time...

violet-glow

Reaction score
...throughout this pregnancy, this afternoon. She said everything seemed fine. Had a quick listen of the heart beat which sounded great. Zack wasnt to excited about it, but he is only an annoying 2 year old. Only thing was that the babys breech :x wonderd why my ribs were crunching when I bent down. She said baby seems comfy headbutting my ribs at the moment, but could still move out of breach and face head down. :cheer:

Seeing her again in 3 weeks :cheer: :cheer: Cant wait for baby to be here now

Anyone else got an annoying breech baby?? :think:

i did do at 30 weeks as has many people.

It will move head down no doubt violet. :D

I hope so, otherwise im sending OH in there to sort baby out lol

Hiya ladies,
My baby is breech to and has been all the way so far, she is an extended breech where she is bum down with her legs going straight up over her head and not flexed. Ive been told they wait till you are 36 weeks before they decide if you are gonna need a caesarean or not. Can tell shes breech cos all my kicks are low down and to the side unless shes shuffling trying to move round. Come on turn baby turn!! :evil: xxx

Glad everythings ok...yes a breech baby is annoying mine was breech up until a few days ago I think...the pain in your ribs wont go after though...I thought it would but mine hasn't...just think though their bum and feet could be all in your ribs still :wall:

my baby has always had its head down but mine is engaged fully now so just waiting :pray:

littlelady87 said:
my baby has always had its head down but mine is engaged fully now so just waiting :pray:

Blimey hun thats going really quickly! :cheer:

At the stage where you are wishing you could move the clock forward, so you can hold your little one sooner? :hug:

yep definatly, i was a little shocked when she told me babys head was inline with the brim of my pelvis and went back a week later and they told me 3/5 and now a week later fully engaged, i hope lil bump comes soon, i am really struggling at the mo:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back