29wk Midwife Apt 2day

happy-chick

Reaction score
All is well & no sugar in my urine which im really glad about as I was a little worried about GD. She said my bump is on the large size but baby is measuring fine so its just the way im carrying all on the front.

She is breech as I suspected, she has been in the breech position for about 80-90% of the time since about 16 weeks so seems to like it. MW said its nothing to worry about yet as still lots of time but be prepared as she seems to like it that way but hopefully she will decide she needs more room and move. C'mon madam get moving!!

MW also wrote on my notes that shes an active baby hehe, she was punching, kicking, headbutting when she was checked heartbeat it was funny! :lol:

Ive not seen the same midwife twice since being pregnant, everytime I go its a different one... is this normal? I havent a clue who im ment to speak to if i have any questions or problems :?

Ive not seen the same midwife twice since being pregnant, everytime I go its a different one... is this normal? I havent a clue who im ment to speak to if i have any questions or problems

Me neither, if you find out can you let me know to :rotfl:
Glad everything else went well.

I normally always have the same one but she was ill this week so I had another one and a student who were both really nice too.

My bump is measuring half a week a head and I had my rheusus injection and 2 lots of bloods. LO kept kicking off the tape measure and swimming away from the doppler :D

glad all went well :D

i had a student midwife book me in but had same one since. What a nightmare. I guess discuss it with any midwife and just make sure everything is written in your notes so you don't have to keep repeting yourself!!

Glad all is well. Fortunately I have seen the same midwife every time - she's allocated to that surgery (although she is only in on Fridays). We even bumped into her when we went on the maternity ward tour at the hospital!

Glad it went well :hug: I have never seen the same one twice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back