Saw Dr tonight.....

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
and shes sending me for infetility tests....doing 21 day bloods to see whats what and testing my hormone levels!

Also davids doing his test/sample on fri so hopefully have some answers soon!

Told her about David being diagnosed recently and said that could be preventing the stickies however was very pleased to find that between us in two weeks weve lost just over a stone!

All heading in the right direction I think!

So still pretty much having this month off from actively TTC...no idea when, if or due to Ovulate....and the freedom feels great!

DTD pretty much when we feel like it instead of BD on demand....(what a difference lol) and both of us being half a stone lighter each is also making a difference...I can now put my arms around him and they meet when DTD ha ha! Love it!

So thats my news from seeing Dr today so just a case of waiting a bit longer now to see waht results show up!

Shes also testing me for Diabetes and a few other things...said she might as well give me an MOT while Im having bloods taken etc!

I also asked her about applying for my driving licence back...shes taken the relevant paperwork from the DVLA and is going to write a letter for me so fingers crossed for that HOWEVER>>>>>>she did say after everything thats happend the last three years....that she still thinks I have MS....asked if I was ready to ahve more investigations done but Im not so shes great and left it at that! Maybe one day in the future I will take up that offer again but until then the MS drugs im on do me fine so I say if its not broken dont fix it!

I love my GP! lol xxx

Last edited:
So glad things are looking up and getting done honey x x what an acheivement on the weight loss!!! Congrats guys!!

Thanks Helen.... yeah shes obvisouly aware of our age etc and so had no problems referring us immediately!
feel so relieved actually as I thought we may have been told to wait 12 months then come back sort of thing but nope were on the way to some answers I hope! xxx

Oh well done Wilma on your weight (and OH) that's great

and fantastic news that your on the road to some answers with your lovely sounding GP!

Looking forward to how you get on over the next few weeks with all these tests etc

Thanks JJ...ahhh really she is just the best Dr I have ever had! Ive just updated about licence and MS as I got carried away with the baby info earlier but yes shes so supportive and is just amazing!

Although she has always maintained I have MS she knows how Ive been treat in the past and doesnt push me to see another Neuro but is there for when Im ready!

And hopefully all is weel re driving and i may have my lecence back at some point this year! yeyyyy xxx

Sounds like you've got a great doctor there. So glad she is looking after you properly. Glad that you are getting all the tests but hopefully it will happen for you both soon naturally, fingers crossed for you :)

That's great news hunni!
I hope it all gets moving quickly for you,
congrats on the weight loss so far!

Your GP sounds like a saint, congratulations on you and hubbys weight loss you both should be very pleased with yourselves, hope the tests give you the answers you have been looking for x

Thanks Everyone! yeah I have to say I would be lost without my doctor shes given us so much support with my illness and when we applied to adopt and now with us TTC...she is a one off! Mad as a box o frogs but a star all the same lol!

Thanks re the weight loss too I hope we can stay this motivated and keep going but so far so good and yeah lets hope tests come back clear and we get our BFP sometime soon! xxx

Great news that things are moving forward Wilma - doesn't it just make all the difference with a supportive doc, I feel so lucky too.
When are you having your blood test?
Xx

Hey bead....thank you!

Yeah its def a bonus having a great GP.... Im having my bloods done on the 13th and have to go see her 2 weeks later for results! Eeeekk! David donating his sperm in the name od research tomorrow too so should have his results back when I go to see her too!

xxx

oh wilma only just catching up with posts this is great news so plesed for u nad well done to u and oh on losing weight thats bloody brill you both should be very proud of ur selfs and each other xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back