CD20 bloods?

Emma.b

Reaction score
Well i'm just about to get ready to go get my bloods taken at the hospital for my CD20 progesterone levels.

I was just wondering if there was a massive difference in CD20 compare to CD21?? As i've seen alot of you have cd21 bloods done.

He has asked me to have my bloods taken 7 days before af is due, so as my average cycle is 27 days today is the day i get them done.

He also said if this cycle is 30days like my last then i need to change the days and have my bloods taken on the 23rd cycle day.

I'm just sat here wondering why? And also prolonging the fact that i have to go soon. I dont have a fear of needles or anything, just the nurses that use them. Had bloods taken last week at doctors the nurse wrecked my arm, it still has a nice purple/green bruise and the vein area hurts when is touch! :shock:

I got day 21 bloods taken on day 22 cos of the weekend and I was told a day wouldn't make any difference. Hope it all goes well x

hey hun a day doesnt matter, i am having my 21 day bloods done ( 2nd lot ) next week but the first lot i was a day late or early for ( cant remember ) and its ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back