Sarah13 & Bella

DW1978

Reaction score
Good luck for your scans tomorrow ladies!!

What times are you both going? Are you finding out the sex or staying team yellow like me?

I've got mine at 3pm and cannot wait. We're taking Lennon too so I really hope he enjoys it as much as I will!!

Goodluck ladies, cant wait to see the pics and see whether you all resisted finding out what team your on ;) x x

Ahh thanks ladies! Good luck to you too DW and to Sarah. Mine is at 9:45am and we're staying team yellow - mum is coming with me this time as OH couldn't get the time off but she's soo excited! Are you going to find out what you're having DW? Will be so lovely for Lennon to be there and see his little baby brother or sister on the screen :) x x

Ahh thanks ladies! Good luck to you too DW and to Sarah. Mine is at 9:45am and we're staying team yellow - mum is coming with me this time as OH couldn't get the time off but she's soo excited! Are you going to find out what you're having DW? Will be so lovely for Lennon to be there and see his little baby brother or sister on the screen :) x x

Nope, I'm definitely not finding out hun, I love the surprise. I think I'm having a boy again as I feel and look exactly the same as I did when pg with Lennon. Although loads of people seem to think otherwise and keep telling me they think I'm having a girl :oooo:

Thanks girls!

Good luck Bella and DW too!

Day of scans tomorrow then! mines not till 1400 and hopefully we'll still be team yellow. Hubby really excited as he was away for the 12 week one.

Good luck ladies!!

DW - I tried to take my 6yr old to the scan, they wouldn't let me take her in (was with OH) they said its rules incase theres any probs. Was gutted we had to leave her sitting there, luckily she had her DSi with her and sat and played that.

Good luck ladies!!

DW - I tried to take my 6yr old to the scan, they wouldn't let me take her in (was with OH) they said its rules incase theres any probs. Was gutted we had to leave her sitting there, luckily she had her DSi with her and sat and played that.

Ooo, I haven't checked as I didn't think it would be an issue :shock: Best give them a quick ring!

What did they say?

If your not allowed he might be ok in the waiting room, if your struggling to get a baby sitter that is.

:)

He was allowed in, they didn't even question it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back