Kellyannlyle & Me! Good luck for Scans today. soz Lynsey

mibiuk

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say good luck for your scans today, i have mine also but only to confirm the sex as they gave it away :wall:

Mines at 3.20pm so will be back hopefully with good pics to post

What time are yours? And are you finding out the sex!

Have a good day one and all
Kathy x

:think: :think: :think: i thought Lynsey's scan was the same day as mine - 9th june?? :think: :think: :think:

Not sure hun according to the thread that sharne has up (steelgoddess) its today! the pinks blue or green one.

Maybe we are wrong!!

Kathyx

good luck everyone!! 10days til mine and counting!!
xxx

Good luck for your scans girlies! So jealous! Make sure you get the pics up to share with us! :D

Sarah x

Hello! I would love my scan to be today but it is on the 9th (Monday!) I think there was an error on the list.

Hope your scans go well girls and looking forward to hearing the news!

Hello all....

Had my scan, but the bladder was not full enough (3 cokes and 2 bottles of water beforehand... my bladder must be HUGE)

No sex because baby had its legs crossed... we tried to get it to move but was having none of it.... have another scan (because she couldn't see everything she needed) on June 13th so I can only hope baby opens its legs hahahaha.

Hope you other girlies were ok today!!!

I'm back.. had a bad day to be honest :(

Baby is very healthy and is a BOY!! was kicking loads and is very large takes after dad again so that part was fine.

Went on and saw some usless SHO (senior house officer) Junior Doctor with the attitude from hell...left hosptial in tears.

I will scan my pics and get them on later today or if not tomorrow I promise!

Want to say sorry Lynsey for making a mistake on your scan date..
and to Kellyannlyle sorry babs was not co-operative.

Well take care all
Kathy x

Congrats on team Blue mibiuk :cheer: and congrats on team mystery Kelly :cheer: Glad both bubs looked well :D

Sorry you were upset today mubiuk :( :hug:

Good luck girlies!! :cheer:

Congrats on TEAM BLUE Kathy!! :dance:

Aww Kelly, sorry you didn't get to find out the sex, some babies plays tricks on us so early on! Glad all was healthy with bubs though :hug:

Congrats to you ll on your scans.

mibiuk - Hope your ok babes? I saw a plonker of a doctor today as well!! :hug: :hug:

No problem Mibiuk :hug: Thanks for thinking of me in the first place! Sorry you had a rubbish day but congrats on your little boy! :D Look forward to seeing your piccies.

Sorry Kellyannlyle that you couldn't see the sex. Naughty baby! But glad everything else was ok. Not long until your next scan!

kellyannlyle said:
Hello all....

Had my scan, but the bladder was not full enough (3 cokes and 2 bottles of water beforehand... my bladder must be HUGE)

No sex because baby had its legs crossed... we tried to get it to move but was having none of it.... have another scan (because she couldn't see everything she needed) on June 13th so I can only hope baby opens its legs hahahaha.

Hope you other girlies were ok today!!!

Oh no lol My hospital has told me to come to the 20 week scan with an empty bladder!! (which actually Im sure I did all the other times? :think: )
I hope they dont start messing me around because of this now! Hope you get to find out on the 13th!! :cheer:

Yay on team Blue Kathy!! :D

Thanks guys for all your support its nice to know that you are all here and really grateful that you are.

Im just on the way to doctors and MW to have a chat about yesterday's episode. Will up date you later.

Also promise to get pics on need OH to sort them out as I am ruddy useless at things like that.

Take care all and thanks again
Kathy xx

congrats on team blue Kathy!!! :cheer: :cheer:

sorry bubs wasn't being cooperative Kelly :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member