Santa gave me my wish early!!!!

I most certainly am. I think I'm a bit shocked still and keep thinking its not real. Plus I'm a bit scared but fingers crossed all will be fine.

Now to start making the excuses for why I'm not drinking over Christmas :lol::lol:

I was "on medication" for a good 2 months before telling people I was pregnant. Haha xx

I was "on medication" for a good 2 months before telling people I was pregnant. Haha xx

Im not pg yet but Im going to my friends Mums funeral next week and shes intending to get smashed and just text asking if Id be joining her and as Ive stopped drinking Ive had to come clean about ttc. She was gobsmacked LOL

Yeah I was thinking the "medication" thing but I'm sure a couple of my best friends are going to suss me out but I'll only be 7-8 weeks over Christmas and don't want to really tell other people other than my close family and obv you ladies know I just don't want to tempt fate after last time x x x

Ooo u got
Ur
Wish early like me hehe huge Congrats n happy healthy 8mths x

Yeah you're babydust must've helped hun. I'm so nervous and scared after my mc but I'm hoping all will be fine and I want to enjoy every single day of my pregnancy x x x

when I was pregnant I got the one drink and carried it around with me, people ended up soo drunk around me they never even noticed I was not drinking!!

Congratulations!!! Hope you have a happy n healthy 9 months!!!! Xxx

when I was pregnant I got the one drink and carried it around with me, people ended up soo drunk around me they never even noticed I was not drinking!!

ooh i'll have to try that x x x

Im not pg yet but Im going to my friends Mums funeral next week and shes intending to get smashed and just text asking if Id be joining her and as Ive stopped drinking Ive had to come clean about ttc. She was gobsmacked LOL

Haha - you'll soon be getting all the sex questions.
How often do you do it? Does it get sore doing it all the time? How do you know when to do it etc etc :p

Good luck ttc :) xxx

When I read the subject of this post I thought about the whole santa and mummy sleeping together, is that what really happened? ;-) :p good luck anyway hun xXx

Congratulations to you - wonderful news - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months from here X

Hoping this little one is a sticky for you x

Congratulations to you - wonderful news - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months from here X

Hoping this little one is a sticky for you x

Thank you so so much, its very scary at the min but exciting all at the same time, if that makes sense x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back