I have just had my second prem baby boy

Joolie-Anne

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum and my name is Julie from Nottingham. I have just had my second premature baby boy, Brandon who was born on 28 Jan by emergency c-section and was born at nearly 35 weeks.

He is my second baby as I already have Jordan who will be 4 this June and was born 7 weeks early.

Both boys were born premature due to the fact that I was always told I wouldn't be able to carry a baby of my own due to physical problems and here I am with two gorgeous little boys who are doing fantastic. :D

Jordan was born weighing 4 pound half oz with no problems and spent two weeks exactly in the Neonatal Unit due to not taking to a bottle properly, but once home he had no further problems and by 6 months old you wouldn't have thought he was prem. He is now at Pre-school and starts "big school" in September and looking forward to it.

Brandon was born a couple of weeks after Jordan and so we thought he would have no problems either and weighed more than Jordan at 4 pound 8oz. Unfortunately he did have a few initial problems including trouble breathing and keeping his temperature and caught an infection as well as few other things, but after a week later he suddenly made a dramatic change for the better and we were able to bring him home 13 days after he was born and he has had no problems since. He is now just over 4 weeks old and weighs almost 6 pound :D

congratulations thats great to hear that they are doing well :hug:

hi and welcome !

its weird isnt how we expect things of certain ages that there born , like your really prem was fine and the other not ,

i was expecting all sorts when leland was born at 34 weeks but he is such a normal healthy baby u wouldnt guess he shouldnt be here yet !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back