same symptoms as last year

littlemoo

Reaction score
same symptoms as last year, think i could have gotten cought again, yet my daughter is only 4 months old. is anyone else pregnant with a young baby? is it really hard to cope?

oh my god!!!
do a test! mine are quite spaced apart, 10 yrs, 5 ys & Louie is 11 wks tomorrow, so i didn't have mine close together, but i know lots of people that have & they say it is better & the kids are closer!
at least you can get the baby thing all done at the same time, rather than keep going back to nappies & stuff like me!! :rotfl:

not that i'm complaining atall, i adore all mine :hug: :hug:

good luck & let us all know.

spk to dionne dior and Harley are close in age
good luck hun hope u get the result u want

Ooh did you do a test? I was born less than a year after my brother and my Mum said in some ways it was easier than when she had my little brother 5 years later because we were close and would amuse each other as early as when I was a few weeks old!

I hope you get the result you would like, everything happens for a reason :hug:

Hiya littlemoo, hope you're OK and not in shock or anything....have you done a test yet?

We are here for you :hug:

Hi hun. my 2 are close in age. its hard work and being pregnant is a killer with a toddler. but worth every bit off it. some days i want to scream. but then when i see Dior kissing and loving Harley it makes it so worth it.

i hope they grow up to be real close

have you test yet hun?

people think im bonkers but Harley was planned the amount of people that ask if i was gutted when i found out :lol: no i was desperate

oooo congrats littlemoo!!! have u tested. I would have another one if my pregnancy would be better xxxx

Ooo keep us posted, are you pg?

I don't know if having two babies close together would be hard (I presume it must be), but I know about the benefits.

Me and my sister were born 10 months apart! Apparently my little sis developed very quickly and potty trained early becuase she wanted to do everything that I was doing.

We are REALLY close and are both expecting our first baby within 7 weeks of each other!

Hi

Happybunny me and my brother are 10 months apart as well. :)
Katrina

That is soo cool Katrina! We must both have kamakaze parents!! :shock:

Hi

Happybunny yes we must lol

Any news yet hun or did i miss a post ?
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads