Sad to be here, should be TTC

Wow hun, I had no idea!

You poor thing, hubby too of course!

I guess for the time being you just have to take each day as it comes!

I hope once hubby is in remission you get some good news on the sperm front

xxxx

So sorry to hear this Cos, I really hope he has a full recovery and you can continue your plans

Big hugs lovely

Xxxxxxxxxx

Big hugs cos xx
And your not selfish for thinking that at all, chances are OH feels the same xxx

Tapping ;) x

I know he feels like he's let me down, I've told him he hasn't and that I'm ok about it. I just don't want him worrying about anything xxx

I know he feels like he's let me down, I've told him he hasn't and that I'm ok about it. I just don't want him worrying about anything xxx

I cant imagine what your both going through :( your both bound to worry, so doubt anything anyone says will be of much help. But going through this together is going to make you both so much stronger than you already are. And just look at your beautiful wee baby and Im sure he will cheer you up when youre feeling down :eek: xx

Tapping ;) x

He's been an absolute godsend to us all at this horrible time.
He came with us to the unit when my oh was having chemo and all of the patients said he'd made their day which was nice xx

He's been an absolute godsend to us all at this horrible time.
He came with us to the unit when my oh was having chemo and all of the patients said he'd made their day which was nice xx

Bless! Im sure hes not only going to be such a rock and cheer you both up but make alot of other people happy and give them hope too! Abit like therapy if you will :eek: xx

Tapping ;) x

They said that! Chemo units can be quite depressing but they loved cooing over him :)
So glad he's here , he's such a happy baby too, always laughing x

They said that! Chemo units can be quite depressing but they loved cooing over him :)
So glad he's here , he's such a happy baby too, always laughing x

Aww! He was sent to do a very special job and make sure you, his daddy and family and lots of other people can see hope in what is such a difficult time! Hes already a pro!! Xx

Tapping ;) x

Massive hugs...
I guess you can only take 1 day at a time... <3
Deal with the sperm situation when it arrises...xxx

Life can be so cruel, I hope your OH makes a good recovery!xx

Thanks hun, that is my priority of course. It's just every time I look at my gorgeous little man and think "he's my last baby", I get a pang of sadness.
We might not have had anymore but I feel like that decision has been made for me :( xx

I'm sorry you're going through this. Not at all the same but we just found out my dad has cancer so can relate to some of your feelings. I'm here if you want to chat xx

Im not a great believer in everything happens for a reason, but maybe this was one of those where even though your family is going to go through such a hard time, alot of people are going to be given hope and strength by one special baby boy, which to me would be a great honour and something he can be very proud of one day.

I know that its not the same but ive had to realise im not going to be ttc again which hurts so bad as similair to your situation it is something out of my control. If it hurts this mich for me, I cant imagine how you and OH feel.

You are a very strong woman and this is going to make your family unit even stronger. Dont give up hope, you never know what will happen and you may well be able to ttc one day, even if it doesnt seem like it now. Xxx

Tapping ;) x

Thanks girls :)
Your kindness is really a massive boost for us both, thank you so much.
One day at a time, that's my new approach. Who knows what the future will bring xxx

Oh hun I did wonder why you were asking about Sperm earlier... I'm so sorry to hear this xx sending your hubby lots of healing and all of you lots of hugs xxxxx :hug: :hug:

Don't come on here much anymore, but just seen this. I'm so sorry, life can be such a bitch. Try and focus on all the wonderful things you and your hubby have, including eachother. And never say never xx

aww cos im so gutted for you, hopefully you will be able to ttc when hes all better, ive heard of it happeneing fairly often. if it makes you feel a lil better my oh has a biopsy coming up on a growth they found in his bladder and hes now trying to quit smoking so hes a grumpy bum and worried about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back