Sad Day

leean10

Reaction score
Well, Monday 1st October would be my EDD and I am trying very hard to keep it together and not fall to pieces.

Yesterday, I went and got a tattoo on my wrist with 4 shooting stars to represent each of my lost angels and it makes me feel so much better knowing that I have something to remember them by now.

I don't feel quite so sad knowing that I can look at it and think about them all.

Thanks for listening.

Lee-Ann xx

Awwww leeann ((((((hugs))))))) I know what u mean re the tattoo I feel the same with mine I may not have my angel babies with me to cuddle but they are a part of me forever now n with me every day :) xxxxx

That's a good idea Leanne i might get something like that to represent my losses hope your ok sending lots of hugs ur way x

Thank you, I am not feeling as sad as I was expecting to feel.

JoJo, I saw your tattoo and it was beautiful. Mine just makes me feel like I have my lost babies with me all the time now and they will never be forgotten.

Janebell, I felt it was the perfect way for me to remember my losses and you can get some beautiful designs. Mine is just 4 stars with a few swirls coming off and it is on my wrist where I can see it all the time. Im sorry for your losses too, its the most horrible thing to happen to someone and my thoughts are with you all.

Lee-Ann xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back