S*X?! to or not to?!

Coco pops

Reaction score
Hi All

As you can see from below I am only a little bit pregnant. I know that its 'safe' to have sex but I am wondering who does and who is too scared to?

I haven't yet and I think its cause I am scared so am going to use alternative methods of intimacy! I would like to know what everyone else thinks on this as I would love to be able to :bd: and enjoy!

Me & OH have done it once since finding out I was pregnant! He hasn't felt comfortable doing it, but we've got lots of time together this weekend so I think we're going to try and get back into it ;)

We haven't but that's because I had a mc and had spotting during this pg as well.

we've had a pretty active sex life since finding out and did wit my last pregnancy to (until I got too uncomfortable ) but its all about being comfortable to do so xx

Hiya, me and my bf have been having sex as normal since we found out (at 3 weeks) and it seems to have been fine :)

Sometimes i feel a little odd or sick from being shaken around so much but other than that its fine :)

We've done it 5 times in approx 5 months due to being scared etc and lost me mojo when I became pregnant! X

We've been doing it too :blush:

Sometimes I get some cramps after, but nothing sore really...

Is it just me or is sex not 100x better whilst pregnant? ;) xxx

I have a few times, but I've been getting a burning sensation after. I'm assuming it's due to the increased blood flow in that region.

Has anyone else experienced a burning sensation ? Xx

yeah it can sometimes be a bit uncomfy....but not al the time :D

i was told its safe so long as you have had o bleeding...i havent and so my OH face lit up with that midwife yesterday....lol..bless him xxx

We haven't done it since I found out I was pregant but I've had 2 spotting episodes so I'm paranoid it's going to be dangerous. Think I will wait till after 12 week scan.

i did try and wait for my first scan but i was having some funny dreams and i just had to have sex lol.
i have had m/c in past and in some books it can say just wait till first scan to make sure everything is fine. i find when i have sex i get a cramp feeling down below but its normal x

I am glad you started this thread coco as it has been a question that I have been wanting to ask someone. :blush:

I have been too paranoid to even try since finding out as so worried about mc and OH is far too scared of touching blob and also of doing any damage. I am hoping that he gets over it soon otherwise this is going to be a long 9 months!!! :???:

Ive been at it loads.....well at least 3 times a week due to DH shifts. No problems at all but I would think differentveg had any spotting ur previous mc. Last pregnancy dtd right to the end! Basically, if its ok, your both fine with it and no problems then why not? I too feel extra horny when pregnant lol

Still doing it, but bit less than normal, a few times a week, but last week we only done it once i think. Right now i'm very very tired, so trying to get a sesh in before bedtime cuddles as i end up nodding off when really comfy! When my mojo is playing up i go for alternative ways of intimacy, keeps oh happy too :). x

We've done it once since finding out, was nice, but afterwards, the cramping was so bad that I was petrified something had happened to pickle. did regular hpts for about a week after to make sure baby was still there and ok, OH hasn't come near me since, but as my sex drive has all but disappeared, it's not the biggest of problems.

We haven't done it since finding out. I'm keen but my hubby is too scared...he actually said 'what if I hit it on the head' :)

P.S. How have you girls managed to get your pregnancy progress pics in your signatures? I'm new to this sorry :) xxx

i found this on google x

Q. One word, orgasms.
A. Many answers to that one! Orgasms can be much different during pregnancy. Some woman will finally become orgasmic during pregnancy due to the increased fluids in the area making the clitoris and vagina more sensitive. Other women will become multi-orgasmic for the first time.
In general, orgasms are very good for you and baby! When you have an orgasm the baby is unaware of what you are doing, but does experience the euphoric hormone rush that you will experience. There will also be minor contractions of the uterus, as there have always been, but now that the uterus is bigger you can feel them more. This is not preterm labor, unless you have this cramping sensation or contractions for more than one hour. The big problem with orgasms during pregnancy is that, particularly at the end, you many not get quite the sense of relief that a normal orgasm would provide. I've personally walked away from sex feeling more sexually frustrated than before, despite multiple orgasms. Although, it's still worth it!

I thought this might be a popular thread!! I think I am going to wait - I just think if I am asking I don't feel entirely comfortable with it but I am definitely going to be intimate in other ways as I don't want to feel distant from OH

Argh,I want sex so much but I am scared at the same time. It feels like it's been ages, I feel like a virgin again, lol

dont you get strange dreams? if i go without sex for a while i start having very sexual dreams lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back